p g 2 C u t 2 - Ye OLDE
Last Revised: 16 July 2008
Hopefully, you won't need
these VERY OLD versions,
because they are all out of date.
But if the latest build has taken away something you needed,
you can fall back to one of the versions below.
IMPORTANT NOTE :-
using these older versions
DON'T save your output to the same Filename as your input !
13 December 2004 - Build 4C13
- PTS matching
__Allows for sparse PTS on some Video streams.
- Misc. Performance Improvements.
__Pentium 4 SSE2 IDCT module from a more recent version of DVD2AVI.
__Extended frame dropping options for HD preview on slow CPU.
__Fast 4:2:0 menu option moved into more obvious position
- Mux style info in stats panel.
__Interleave span between video/audio swaps.
__PTS Span - how many video frames with same Presentation TimeStamp.
- More documentation.
- Menu Heading added for Preview controls
- "Include To-Frame" option extended to Elementary Streams.
- Time Stamp wrap around provision when sorting files by SCR
10 Oct 2004 - Build 4A10
Bug fixed in
that caused some compatability problems.
INCLUDES SOME EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES :-
NEW FEATURES that are NOT well tested yet.
These are still effectively in ALPHA status,
so if you want the new features,
consider using the ALPHA version instead.
- VOB preservation option.
___Allows cutting to be more sensitive to VOB constraints.
- Optional matching of audio to video by time stamp.
___Parsing option allows files with significant audio offset
___to be cut more accurately.
- Option to patch bitrate info at start of file.
___Useful for DTV files that have unrepresentative headers.
- Smoother audio preview on slow machines.
_____________View - Frame Rate - Lock To Audio
- Private Stream 2 Audio - limited support via menu.
__________________(Very crude - see documentation.)
- Allow for overlay limitations on ATI display driver.
- Preview of Multiple Clips.
___Shift-F8 - A bit rough around the edges.
- Reclaim lost data from deleted file space.
___Not as smart as Norton Undelete, but it may help.
- Documentation on option "Include TO frame".
___D'OH - should have documented this long ago !
___Minimizes the impact of picture break-up at end of clip,
___by adding an extra key frame at the end of the selection.
___Also useful with "I-frame only" capture files.
___Implications arise, restrictions apply - see documentation.
___This option previously known as "Pad Out Posiiton".
- Mpeg Sequence End codes can be added at joins.
____________________ (VERY EXPERIMENTAL option.)
21 July 2004 - Build 4721
file list either by TimeStamp (SCR) or file name
- Output PAUSE, CANCEL buttons implemented
- Detect and fix missing pack header at start of file.
- Larger input blocksize for performance.
- Trap some illegal audio parameters.
- Field encode order shown in title line.
15 July 2004 - Build 4715
Audio playback re-enabled !
- Audio playback 3db boost option.
- Documentation for installing Audio DLLs.
- Better messages if problems playing Audio.
- Stop crash in kernel when closing non-mpeg audio.
- Optimized decode now by default for 4:2:0 files.
- Smarter Auto-Deinterlace triggering.
- Preview timings adjusted.
Non-Mpeg disabled sound on earlier builds, due to crashing with DTV.
04 July 2004 - Build 4704
Relative time display.
- More consistent scrolling.
- Fixed crash on missing frame rate info.
- More prominent error message for non-mpeg2.
15 June 2004 - Build 4615
- "Time Remaining" estimate for outputing large file.
- Fixed Stack Overflow Fault.
- "Delete" command to easily clean-up input files.
- Updated documentation.
- Restrain auto-add after removing a clip.
- miscellaneous small changes.
26 May 2004 - Build 4526
Improved compatibility with PowerVCR, TMPGENC.
- Updated documentation on PREAMBLE options.
- Restore current position after save.
- Default Output Folder option.
15 Apr 2004 - Build 4415
Rearrange controls to allow for small canvas (320x240)
- File dialogs have specific titles
- Adjusted masking on "Append Like" name filter
07 Apr 2004 - Build 4407b
Button to reset Luminance controls to default.
- Tailorable default output extension (non-DBCS).
- Allow .GETRIGHT and .PART input files.
- File-Append-Like filters list to similar names. (non-DBCS)
- Tidied up INI processing - retention across folders.
- Lost SP5 maintenance after system rebuild... &@#$%!
26 Mar 2004 - Build 4326
- Changed File Append processing.
- More info on Mpeg errors.
Alpha 15 Mar 2004 - Build 4315
- Show audio delay (ms) in time co-ordinates
- No longer defaults to auto-pad
- View enhancements available in RGB mode
- Modularized menu processing a bit;
- Backward seek a little faster
- Rearranged statistics panel
- Updated documentation
- Recompiled under SP5 :- exe size jumped !
MAR 2004 - Build
- Improved scrolling on Multi-File input;
- Buffers aligned on 16byte boundaries;
- Optimised component buffers a little;
- Fixed a crash !
- Updated documentation
- Point and Click centring of view
GO UP TO:
Public License does not permit incorporating this program into
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
as published by
the Free Software Foundation;
This is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU General Public License for more details.